Ether Saga Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ether Saga Legends: Where the legends play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ether Saga Legend Mount Picture

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
remy567

Ether Saga Legend Mount Picture Empty
PostSubject: Ether Saga Legend Mount Picture   Ether Saga Legend Mount Picture EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:03 pm

Hey everyone Feisty here or Power I want to make a picture of all mounts. I will supply the flying and ground mounts for the picture besidefor the light blue highlighted ones those will be the ones you have to supply yourself. Just comment below which mount you want to use. One person per mount unless we have all filled up. If you have a mount i didn't list please comment below also and i will add. Pictures will be 23 May 2015 Server time: 20:50. It will be in TW realm in front of the tree in the center. Alts are welcome as long as we have enough people Very Happy MAKE UP DAY IS 27 May 2015. So be prepared both days. Thank you for reading and cant wait to see you Very Happy
FLYING MOUNTS:
Butterfly Wings-
Black Wings-
Big Wings-
Phoenix Wings-
Wierd Wings-FrostNix's alt
Skeletal Wings-
Purple Wings-
Bug Wings-
Celestial Wings-

Ground Mounts
Black Motorcycle-
Blue Dragon-
Fire Dragon-
NFS Car-
Rainbow Dash-
Fire Unicorn-
Bull-
Turtle-
Awesome-
Awesome 1-
Awesome 2-
Awesome 3-
Black Scorpion-
Black Beast-
Black Dragon-Feisty
Metal Horse-
Lion-
Clift-
GreenDragon-
Fox-Lis
Moonlight Stag- FrostNix
Cobalt Drake-

Last edited by remy567 on Fri May 15, 2015 1:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lis

Lis

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Legend Mount Picture   Ether Saga Legend Mount Picture EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:33 pm

Since Lis means Fox i'll be on FOX! Ether Saga Legend Mount Picture Crazy-monkey-emoticon-069
Back to top Go down
FrostNix

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Legend Mount Picture   Ether Saga Legend Mount Picture EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:41 pm

i could use FrostNix to use the Moonlight stag and my alt to use the Weird wings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Legend Mount Picture   Ether Saga Legend Mount Picture Empty

Back to top Go down

Ether Saga Legend Mount Picture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ether Saga Legends :: News and Updates :: Events-
Jump to: