Ether Saga Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ether Saga Legends: Where the legends play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do i connect to the server?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syphex

How do i connect to the server? Empty
PostSubject: How do i connect to the server?   How do i connect to the server? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:20 pm

(Before reading, im going to explain a bit about myself and then speak of what problem i have.)

Hello there. I'm new to this game and it looks interesting, i usually play it the casual way, but as i've gotten less time to games than i've had before then it becomes quite hard to level up to max level fast, which i usually in 3-7 days in every MMORPG i play.

And it's easier for me to learn how this game works with a player community not big as the casual community is. I've Been playing RPG games starting at the age of 4, and been doing that for 14 years (i was born in 1997)  And I've gotten into over 400 different MMORPG games and been playing over 1300 games in total. I've loved doing this, but everything comes to an end and so has my gaming now, i never really had any point in living my life doing stuff outside of my room until now, I have decided that i want to become a lawyer and at the moment im studying "Technical Electric Service N Network N Computer" but im about to change program in May, So i'm studying alot right now since it requires alot of studying and thats why I don't have very much time left over to gaming, i actually do have some free time over but i prefer to be with friends spending some of that time and i usually come home around 09:00 PM (21:00).

My name is Marcus and i'm from Sweden, so thats most of it to you all, I hope that i will have a great experiance with the Staff Team and the Community, and that i will be welcomed warmly.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to know if i can just apply a patch to the game because i downloaded it using ARC,

or do i have to download the content from your website?
Back to top Go down
[GM]Arranz

[GM]Arranz

PostSubject: Re: How do i connect to the server?   How do i connect to the server? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:10 am

Hello Syphex!

Its a Pleasure for me to welcome You here, and it makes us happy to see You willing to join Our ESL Community. Hope You will find many Friends here as well and that You will have a lot of fun by Playing on our Server.

As to Your question, yes You need to Download our Client and Patcher.
The server won't work with the ARC Client.

See You in Game and...

Have A Nice Play ..v. (^.^) .v..
Back to top Go down
Syphex

PostSubject: Re: How do i connect to the server?   How do i connect to the server? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 11:00 am

It's a pleasure to meet you too. and Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do i connect to the server?   How do i connect to the server? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do i connect to the server?
Page 1 of 1