Ether Saga Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ether Saga Legends: Where the legends play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not sure if it's active here...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roa

Roa

Not sure if it's active here... Empty
PostSubject: Not sure if it's active here...   Not sure if it's active here... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm

But I'm relatively new. My friend talked me into trying the official server and I did for about a month or so and realized I don't have the
money to be any use on the official but I liked what I played so far of it and looked around for P.servers to just enjoy the game and
the others seem to be shut down but this one. Just wondering how active it is here and if it's at all new userish friendly before I waste
my time on it. Right now I'm just running around getting a feel of things. My IGN is Roa.
Back to top Go down
Lis

Lis

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if it's active here...   Not sure if it's active here... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:36 pm

You gonna love this server. See you in game!
Back to top Go down
GM Disco

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if it's active here...   Not sure if it's active here... EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:40 pm

Glad to have you on board Roa.
See you ingame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if it's active here...   Not sure if it's active here... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not sure if it's active here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ether Saga Legends :: General Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: